Hi Compashi,

The document handling settings can be found in the folder: Basic>
Setup > Document management. This works in combination with the
Document handling button at the toolbar.

This functionality can be very useful but is also dangerous.

For example if you choose as File location "Original location",
Axapta points to the original document at your server when linking a
document to a record. If you remove this link, the document on your
server will also be deleted. This is what you don't expect, but will
happen! So try the various File location options and decide which
procedure to use to link documents to records in Axapta.

Regard
JayKay.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "compashi"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM