You need to activate document handling from the drop down menu. Tool/Options and then activate document handling on the options tab

From: compashi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 January 2005 15:45
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Does Document Handling Requires 3rd Party

Friends please tell me whether Docuemnt Handling requiers any 3rd
party i.e. COM license or it can be done without any 3rd party
license because in my tool bar Document Handling icon is not active
when i am proceeding as per the steps told me to one of my group
fellow .And its also written in the Document Management Form under
basic setup "Create Word document via COM". i am in Catch22 position.

Till then Bye.