From: Subrahmanyam Mamidi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Martes, 01 de Febrero de 2005 01:48 p.m.
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent: Exchange Adjustment

Hi Vilmaq,

This email will be very useful to me. Can you please let me know more on ..

One way to do it, is to post another adjustment with the same option in the AP module, but using the method of Invoice date - cancels all previously made exchange adjustments and creates an exchange adjustment with the same exchange rate as the original posting.

Can you please tell me more about this option?. how do you do that using invoice date???.

Because the adjusts are cumulative in nature....Its a little bit risky.  Is n't it?

regards,
Subbu

Vilmaq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure that you can reverse this entries manually. Exchange difference adjustments will affect only local currency amounts and does not convert to secondary currency since that is the purpose of the transaction: to adjust local currency to it4s updated value at current exchange rate based on the secondary currency amount.

As far as I know, we cannot enter an exchage rate = 0.00, therefore the reversion will affect our secondary currency amounts.

One way to do it, is to post another adjustment with the same option in the AP module, but using the method of Invoice date - cancels all previously made exchange adjustments and creates an exchange adjustment with the same exchange rate as the original posting. This would reverse the effect done in the first adjustment. The only thing is that it creates an additional entry, nothing is erased or removed only reverted.

Rgs,
Vilma Quiros