Hi,

Look at www.isoft-tech.co.za

Regards,

Andre Klopper

iSoft Technologies (Pty) Ltd

(You can contact iSoft @ +27 12 3454720)

From: Jim Jo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 03:48 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Plant maintenance module in Axapta

HI,

 Some time back when I was doing pre-sales I had gone through 2 plant maintanence modules. On was from a south african company, another was from a malaysian comapany.
I dont have the company names at the moment. May be if you need more info I could check my files and send you the details.

Regards

Jim

Girish B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not as a whole. But depending on the requirement you
could map and get some modifications done. This can be
decided only after you know the complete requirement
and see how much does it fit in standard axapta.

--- ramyakrishnan_1023 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi All,
Need some urgent help..
Can you tell me whether there is a plant maintenance
module in
Axapta. Or is it an add on?

Thanks in advance,
ramya