From: Hemant Kumthekar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:19 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Auto report as finished.

Hi,

I think if I am not wrong, when the Sales Order line is Shipped and if the Item sold in the sales order is flagged as Auto Report as Finished on Item Master reference tab, then the components below the  Parent item(sales Order Line Item which is Shipped)  are consumed, this consumption happens thru a BOM journal.

HK

Danny Gaethofs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yifath,

If have tried getting this working like you did, but with no
success. I looked at the sources and it looks as if this
functionality is only available when the Configuration key
Registration/Picking for TRADE has not been marked.

When not marked the report SalesPickingList is used instead of
SalesPickingListJournal. Not the reports are that important but the
fact that the class SalesFormLetter_PickingList is used. This one
calls the class WMSOrderCreate. Here our field AutoReportAsFinished
is checked. This does not happen when the configuration key is
marked.

Maybe someone else knows how the field works without changing the
configuration key settings ?

Regards,
Danny

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "yifath1"