Hi all,

Can anynoe tell me how axapta handle production variances, e.g
material usage variances (if the production picking list actual qty
is more / less than the std qty)and labor efficiency variances (i.e.
if the hours reported in route card / job card are more/less than
the standard hours).

>From my testing i found out that the system will post the variances
in lump sum into my ledger when the production order is cost
accounted (Production Order > Update button > Costing).  Is that
anyway i can break down the variances into respective components,
which is material / labor?

Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM