Hi all,

I am very new to Axapta.just 3 weeks..I need an urgent help from you
guys. Can you tell me what would be sub components involved in an
Axapta implementation / roll out. I mean.would it be User training,
parallel run and roll out. or cover the entire sld components like
analysis, frd etc.

For an Axapta implementation with concurrent users of 21 and modules
like GL, Trade logistics, HRMS, Manufacturing, SHop floor control
and an integration with a third party tool, can anybody suggest the
optimal combination of team. and the no. of memebers in a team.

thanks . kindly suggest!
ramya

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM