Hi Rocco,

If I correctly understand, you want to store the properly usage data
(SysLastValue table's data). And then in case of necessity you want
load this properly usage data, for example, if users reset or spoil
their data. But Axapta doesn't support standard export/import for
SysLastValue table.

You can copy SysLastValue table via SQL Query Analyzer. For example,
the statement "select * into SYSLASTVALUE_NEW from
SYSLASTVALUE" makes a copy of SYSLASTVALUE. Later you can restore
SYSLASTVALUE table from your copy. But I think it is not the best way
to solve your problem.

It might be better to prevent users from reset of data. For example,
just restrict access to tools/options/usage data.

I hope this will help you,
Victor

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Rocco Giumelli"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Victor,
>
> YES YES. I did find them where you said they would be, but How do I
extract
> this from their on a user by user basis?
>
> Thankyou for your reply.
>
> Rocco
>
>   _____

for

.
> Please
> > also permanently delete the message from your computer.  Any form
of
> > reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution
> > and/or publication of this email message and any accompanying
> attachments is
> > strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Moore Stephens
> Technology
> > Australia.
> >
> > Moore Stephens Technology Australia is a registered trading name
of
> Moore
> > Stephens HL Technology Pty Ltd and a member of the Moore Stephens
> > International Limited Group of Independent Firms.

subject=Unsubsc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM