Hi Subbu,

At this point we have decided to enter a reversing
transaction to void the check since it is the first
time it happens. We are planning to upgrade to SP3 +
hotfixes. Hopefully the problem will not occur again.

Thanks for your help!!!
Roberto

 --- Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM