Dear Luis,

I suppose you already learned how to use data import/export.

Create a new data defintion group. Have a look at the checkboxes
under the tab included table groups.

Uncheck the checkbox Transaction if you do not want transactions
like CustTrans, ...

Uncheck the checkbox Main if you do not want base information.

You can find the definitions of all the options in the developer's
guide.

Regards,
Danny

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Luis Ernesto