Thankyou Shruti/Varden

Sometimes the easiest things are the most obvious..

Rocco

From: Shruti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 11 February 2005 9:30 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village]Hi Rocco

Regards::
Shruti Jain
Euroinfo Systems Pvt. Ltd.
C-126, Sector - 2
Noida - 201301 (U.P.)
Phone :- +91-120-2520414

Hi Rocco
I feel that u need to select the table "Projinvoicetable" first to update values on it.
Or u can try this out:

ttsbegin;
select for update Projinvoicetable;
/*
specify ur code here
*/
ttscommit;
Rocco Giumelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All

I am Trying  to put some code in that will change a Field on a Different table when the change on the custtable  field is Modified

Custtable form\Datatsource\custtable\field\blocked ( this is a enum custvendorblocked)

Change New Field on Invoiceprojecttable  (A tick Box)
It Can not edit a record as the record has never been selected

Missing something????

Thanking you all
public void modified()
{
    ProjInvoiceTable        Projinvoicetable;
    CustVendorblocked       Blocked;

    super();

    custtable.AccountNum = Projinvoicetable.InvoiceAccount;

    if(custTable.Blocked  == CustVendorBlocked::All)
    Projinvoicetable.ECL_Blocked = Noyes::Yes;
    Projinvoicetable.doUpdate();

    If(custtable.Blocked ==  CustVendorBlocked::Invoice)
    Projinvoicetable.ECL_Blocked = Noyes::Yes;
    Projinvoicetable.doUpdate();

    If(custtable.Blocked ==  CustVendorBlocked::No)
    Projinvoicetable.ECL_Blocked = Noyes::No;
    Projinvoicetable.doUpdate();

    Projinvoicetable.doUpdate();
    custTable_ds.refresh();

 }