Hi All

Need all your advice URGENLY.

Understand that in Axapta, when we generate a stock revaluation,
system only revalue on posted stock (stock that have been received &
invoiced).

With Axapta standard way of calculate stock value, the stock report
(using physical inventory by item group) does not tally with GL
stock ledger account.

Scenario

Cost = USD50.00/unit. Using standard costing.

1. Issue PO with 10 units @ USD50.00. Stocks are received & invoice
is match.

Answer : Both report & GL ledger (stock a/c) = USD500.00

2. Issue 2nd PO with 5 units @ USD70.00. Stocks are received but not
match with invoice.

3. User then perform stock valuation, generate 'close & adjustment'
in inventory module.

4. Change cost to USD80.00 in item master.

5. At inventory's 'close & adjustment', select buttom 'Adjustment ->
On-hand' & select the respective item code. Select 'Adjustment' by
Cost Price. On adjustment screen, adjust value = USD300.00 (posted
qty of 10 x USD30.00). Proceed to post.

Answer :
Stock report = USD1,200.00 (15 x USD80.00) & GL ledger = USD1,050.00
(USD500 + USD300 + USD 250).

Question : Is there any field where we can turn-on to allowed stock
valuation calculation base on stock on hand (stock received). If no,
how can we justify this the stock balance with GL ledger balance.

By the way, this is only part of the problem. The worst scenario is
yet to be test.

Your advice is much appreciate, thank.

Regards
cheah