HI colleages,

I have one design question.One of the reports i  have made is based
on two huge tables.Depending on the date interval,the reprot will
fetch the data either  from the old table ,or the new table or from
both if the date interval mixes between the two tables.

To treat the last case(MIX)I did create a temp table to be filled at
run time from both  base tables.and the report will read from the
that temp table.Unfortunatily thespeed of viewing the reprot is
unsatisfactory in cae of a mixed date range.

I would be be Very thankful if you can propse any faster way that
creating a temp table for processing the last case..

Regards,
Absi..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM