Hi Harry,
    from my experience i feel there is always an
advantage of naming with identifier as a prefix. i.e
if your client's name is ABCDE then you could pick the
first 3 digits and then write "ABC_TableName1". some
of the advantages are:

1. if you want to include the new tables created in
the defination group (to import/export the data) then
its easier to understand which tables to pick.

2. if you press F2 and want to pick up the new table
created its easier to identify the tables as they all
are listed one after the other. similarly when
selecting EDT and enums from the short cut.

        There are so many other instances where adding
the identification as a prefix would help a lot. It
might be possible to even identifing by adding suffix
but prefix makes things easier, atleast for me.
     By adding the identification as a suffix we can
maintain the other naming convention rule where in we
add the prefix to identify the business area. But we
could add the identifier then underscore and then the
busniess area of the element.

cheers,
Girish

 --- Harry Deshpande <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Girish
>

> "It is
> always better we add some prefix so that it will
> never
> affect the standard functionality..."
>

> Or may be use a suffix *s*
>

> Regards
>

> harsh
>

>   _____

{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui)

=== message truncated ===

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM