Hi Bruce,

The ledger accounts information is stored in InventTransPosting Table. :)

frodnew57 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are trying to generate a report for our users that provides
details on the vendor invoice detail behind the charges to their
ledger accounts.  But we are finding that many of the lines on the
vendor invoice trans table and purchase line table do not have ledger
accounts.  Apparently when the system pulls the ledger account from
the item group table it does not populate the above files with that
ledger information.  Is there another place where this information
resides??

Any suggestions?

Bruce

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.