Hi Leo,

You seem to be desperate.
Certification is achieved through learning and experience. What you
are trying to do is the quick way to get certification.
I ever took exam by studying some materials which are really really
closed to the exams. I passed with good grades but nevertheless my
certification is useless cause i don't have the competence as my
certification stated.

If you experience enough with Axapta and learning the training
materials. It is most likely you can pass the exam. Not very good
grades but you have the satisfaction.

Regards,
AXAPTOS

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "leolql2003"