Hi,

Normally it takes 2 to 3 months before your receive your certs. The certs are printed in Denmark and will be dispatched to you. It took 2 months before I got my 3 certs. Also just check whether on Voice (MBS partnersource) your results are posted. Sometimes it takes 3 to 4 weeks for that updating the results after you had passed your exam. In my case I had to follow up with them too post the results on Voice. But the certs arrived without me asking them for it.

HK

Jiang Hua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All;

  I am an Axapta application consultant and have two years experience,

Until Dec, 2005 year, I have passed Microsoft Axapta 3.0 Finance and T/L,

But until now I have not received any certifications from MBS, I located in

China, Asia and I have communicated with Microsoft Hongkong and Singapore,

But they knew less about certification too, How could I Do? I want you help!

John.jiang