From: compashi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2005 13:29
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Hi Guys Is this a possible scenario to boost up performance

hello everybody,

is the above code is possible in Axapta. If not then why and if yes
then if there is any error then correct it.

As you know guys that insert_Recordset is a performance booster then
i thought if it could be used with while select then it will be a
great one but i am not sure whether it will work or not check it out.
Or if there is any alternative then please let me know how that is
possible.

Have a look:

CustTrans   custTrans;
    ;
    ttsbegin;
    delete_from TmpTable;

if(varDrNo)
{
insert_recordset TmpTable(tmpSreDrno,tmpAccnum,tmpVoucher,tmpDate,
tmpTxt,tmpAmount,tmpTransType,tmpInvoice,tmpReceiptType,tmpChequeNo,
tmpReverse,tmpChequeDate,tmpChequeBank,tmpNarration,tmpPaymMode,
tmpPostingProfile,tmpRecID)
  while select sreDrno,AccountNum,Voucher,TransDate,Txt,
  AmountCur,TransType,Invoice,sreReceiptType,sreChequeNo,
  sreReverse,sreChequeDate,sreChequeBank,sreNarration,PaymMode,
  PostingProfile,RecId from custtrans where custtrans.sreDRNo==varDrNo
  && custtrans.TransDate>=Fromdate && custTrans.TransDate<=ToDate
  {
      ;
  }
}