Raul,

Are you able to post the code you use to call the COM object, as well as the code behind the object being called.

Barry.

From: Raul Llorente Peña/OPENSOLUTIONS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 3 March 2005 11:07 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How can I find what RecId will be the next to be used?

We've tested this point until exhaustment.

The problem doesn't come when selecting or updating records. The problem comes when we insert records concurrently from COM in ANY table. We made the test of inserting records in a test table that had not indexes. Axapta created an hidden index that includes recid, and company id. We deactivated this index from Oracle (evidently, this wouldn't be been possible from Axapta, and of course we didn't resinchronize the table!!). The results shows that sometimes RecId's appears duplicated (but the rest of fields no...).

If we reactivate the hidden index, the familiar error ("record couldn't be inserted in table X. Record already exist)" reappears...

Raúl Llorente Peña

Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS