From: Padmaja Iyingar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2005 12:11 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Advice needed to delete USR layer

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your quick help. Yeah. I removed USR layer with ur suggestion. But there also I find some *usr*.aoi..Do I need to delete them also?.

Thank you very much for your help.
-Padma

Tony Depalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
go to your appl directory and rename the axusr.aod file eg axusr.aod.old, or you could just delete it
Good luck
Tony