Title: Message

And – you dont need feature keys in 3.0; only if you want to upgrade an 2.5 installation and see what was used where.

Tobias

Von: Malcolm Burtt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. März 2005 11:07
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Featurekey Propertie in Axapta 3.0

Hi

There's a checkbox on the user options "Development" tab that determines whether the feature key property is shown.

Regards

Malcolm Burtt
Global IT Group
"Business Solutions designed for YOUR business processes"
Global IT Group is the trading name of Touchstone Global Business Solutions Ltd. and is part of the Touchstone Group PLC.