yes, the second database (in second system) should be
able to be connected from the first machine using
ODBC.

--- panda arabinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

HI Girish,
    Thanks for giving idea.But as per your solution
the other database should be there in the intranet or
not ? I think one application should be able to talk
with the other database. is not it ?

Regards
 Arabinda

Terms of Service.