Hi Lokesh,

you can buy these course materials from Microsoft.

Best regards, Tobias

Von: lokesh kant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag
, 10. März 2005 17:39
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need some tutorial

Hi all,

I am preparing for the Axapta Programing Certification exam. I found following name from the Microsoft Partnersource site which are helpful for this exam. can any body send me any of this guide.

  • Axapta Development I (Training Manual/Courseware/eCourse)
  • Axapta Development II – Introduction to X++ (Courseware/eCourse)
  • Axapta X++ Advanced (Training Manual/Courseware (upon availability))
    Courseware will be updated and renamed to Axapta Development III – X++ Advanced
  • Axapta MorphX Integration (Training Manual/Courseware (upon availability))
    Courseware will be updated and renamed to Axapta Development IV

Thanks

Lokesh Kant

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor