De : Roberto Pineda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 10 mars 2005 12:02
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com; development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Question about Queries.

Hello to All

Is there a way to make a query that gives the same
result of doing:

select sum(FieldX) from TableX where FieldY ==
Something;

The way i found goes like this, but I am sure that
there should be a nicer way.

Amount SumAmount;
Query queryX;
QueryRun queryrunX;
TableX tableM;

queryX = new Query(tablenum(TableX));
queryX.dataSourceNo(1).addRange(fieldnum(TableX,
FieldY)).value('Something');
queryRunA = new QueryRun(queryA);
while(queryRunA.next()){
  tableM = queryRunA.getNo(1);