From: Gokhan Can [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 16 maart 2005 20:27
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Negative Inventory after posting Picking List ( urgent )

Hi;

I have a huge problem at my customer.

Customer started to complete production order and after posting picking list

I have seen some inventory dimensions has negative stock.

I have found the bug but I do not know how to solve it...

Warehouse is ware_1

Item A has 2 konfigurations

Con_1 and Con_2 .

I am using batch number and I have a batch number Batch_1

When I check my on hand stock I see

 **  Con_1  Ware_1 Batch_1    1000 pcs avaliable

In my picking list on production order I need 300 pcs Con_2

User who type picking list to system entered like this and posted

Con_2 Ware_1 Batch_1 300 and posted with out any error.

Now If I chekc my on hand stock I see 2 lines

Con_1 Ware_1 Batch_1  1000 pcs avaliable

Con_2 Ware_1 Batch_1   -300 pcs avaliable

Has anybody faced this problem before ???

Is there any solution ?

Gökhan CAN

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor