hi Jiang Hua,

You have a problem over here.

I have a feeling that inventory costing fix (which is supposed to fix all inventory related problems) is ready perhaps you could get it from MBS.

regards

harry

Jiang Hua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Harry,

    I know what your means,yes if we report as finsihed date does not fall between different accounting year, when we end the

Production order,maybe the end cost of finish goods is corrected,and when we run inventory closing the month end,the consumption

Of sales order will be adustment.

 My concerned issue is :

Actually firms in China usually have to report the Profit report to Authority Department  every month end, and then need to pay the income tax

 based on Profit report, But now if the production order ‘s scycle between two months,then clearly the profit report in among the months end is

not  the fact data,and financial department will not accept it.

Thanks

John Jiang