Hi Vaibhav,

oh, that explains to me.
Thanks for your email. I am originally from India, but working in USA at the moment.
BTW, where are you originally from?/where are you working at the moment?.

thanks,
Ottawa

vaibhav pednekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ottawa,

The cost of examination depends upon the country which
u register and give the exam.

For India, the Cost is 50 USD, but in singapore the
cost is 125 USD.

Based on the economic condition of the country i think
Vue/Microsoft  is charging.

By the wat which country are u in?

regards
vaibhav

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>