Hello,

We need to install Axapta in our LAN network.

Can any one suggest what the server configuration and client
configuration should be to start of with 15 members.

What is the installation steps. ie.. what is to be installed first,
what is to be installed in server, what is to be installed in
client.

Also i would like to know what is the interface which connects
Axapta client and Axapta server

Regards
V. Lakshmi Narasimhan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM