Hi Ricardo,

am I hearing "LedgerJournalTable" and "LedgerJournalTrans"?

If yes, do you use the Class "LedgerJournalEngine" too? I recently had to do something with inserting records into those two tables: I found out, that it's working smoother if you use the Class LedgerJournalEngine in addition to importing the data. The LedgerJournalEngine helps you doing as if you inserted the records manually.

Herbert

Von: Ricardo Cortés [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. März 2005 17:40
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] URGENT!!!! RecId

Hi,

I want to upload General Journals, the header and its lines, so the tables that I want to upload are ledgerjournaltable and ledgerjournaltrans. This tablea are going to be added through an interface made in .Net, but my problem is asign the RecId. I'm using mssql, I hope some can help me.

Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ricardo,

Ok. Axapta Recids will be generated in Kernel. what exactly do you want to do?.
Which Tables you want to upload?. Are you uploading vendors/Customer with Atl addresses???.

Let us know. Someone from the group will help you,

Be more specific always.
thanks,
subbu
SDBC

Ricardo Cortés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I new in the development in Axapta, I need to make some records directly in the Axapta tables, but i have a problem, because I don't know how Axapta asign the field RecId; how is create the RecId?

I hope someone can help me

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Cortes
Interselect

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 2GB en tu buzón de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 2GB en tu buzón de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here