Dear Cheah

Consumption A/c or Purchase A/c come in picture only at the time of Sale (in case of Trading) when Cost of Good sold (COGS) is debited by the cost of Sales and credit to Inventory issue A/c.

Warm Regards

ïDeepak Kumar Garg | Business Analyst
 Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta
 California Software Co. Ltd.

  Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED],

 URL:www.calsoft.co.in

 India | Dubai | London | Tokyo | Singapore | US