I have the following code to retrieve information from another SQL
instance from axapta. I am looking for help to display the
information returned in a report.

static void Job1(Args _args)
{

    LoginProperty LP = new LoginProperty();
    OdbcConnection myConnection;
    Statement myStatement;
    ResultSet myResult;
    LP.setDSN("SQLFIS1");
    try
        {        myConnection = new OdbcConnection(LP);
    }
    catch
      {        info("Check username/password.");
    return;
    }
    myStatement = myConnection.createStatement();
    myResult = myStatement.executeQuery("RemoteProc");
     while (myResult.next())
     print myResult.getString(1);
     Pause;
}