Hi Ali

Look as the MSCOMM activeX control. If you look at it from Axapta the name is Microsoft Communication control. To read data on demand you can output the end of line character on the port then the onEvent_OnComm() event will be fired. You can then read the data from there.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ali KESKIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, Hamidi.

I want to read values from COM2 (or COM1). I looked at WinApi Class, but I found nothing for me… I need a class such as winApi. So I could read the values from COM1 or COM2.

Best regards,

Ali