Hi all,

   I m trying to implement Standard MRP in my company.Here,the problem
I face is the net off bw Sales order and open production order.

  for eg ,if sales order is linked to a production order,then it
should be assumed that my SO will be governed by the open production
and there shouldnt be any production orders.

 But I dont really see this link to be very strong.If the Production
order qty is more,then the system suggests for the new planed
production.What will happen to this open receipt which is linked to
this sales order?

 CAn anyone help me out with this sales and production linkage?

Thanks.
SB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM