Hi JayKay,

thnx for the advice... I found all the information needed...

Regards,
Georg

jaykay_nl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Georg,

The "Getting Started with CRM" user guide gives you a brief
explanation regarding the creation of CRM-documents from WORD-
templates. Although the user guide doesn't describe all actions in
detail, the procedure to create this kind of WORD-documents is quite
simple.

Of course this functionality is nice, but has some limitations.

Regards,
JayKay

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Georg Bauerochse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering if anybody knows of any available documentation for
> creating CRM-documents from WORD-templates.  Any help links,
documents you could point me to would be greatly apprceiated.

> Regards,
> Georg

> Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB kostenlosem Speicher

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB kostenlosem Speicher