If data is in the database all SalesId will be adjusted after you make the change and synchronize the data dictionary. It is recommended that you do this while you are the only user using the system. If there is a lot of data for the SalesId the process may take a long time to be completed.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Gahr, Andreas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This parameter changes how data is stored in the database. Right aligned means the value is prefixed with spaces until it fits the full length. I would not recommend to change this if data is allready stored in the database. Maybe a export import of all companies could do the trick. You also could write a job, to convert all tables with a salesid.

Regards
Andreas Gahr