Hi,

Is there anyone who can tell me how to understand the two different methods of

calculating proposals for minimum inventory levels. You know in the item coverage journal

lines, we ‘use calculate proposal’, there is two methods-‘Use avg.issue during lead time’ and ‘Use

service level’, but till now I have not known the ‘logic’ of calculation with the two methods!

Thanks a lot in advance and wait for your reply!

Best Regards

John.Jiang

Application  Consultant

Shanghai GrapeCity Information Technologies Ltd.

918 YunQiao Road, Jinqiao, Pudong, Shanghai China 201206

Tel: (86)21-58549800 ext.20

Fax:(86)21-58547100

Mobile:(86)13818353110

http://www.grapecity.com/china