Thanks for your advice!

Best my regards!

John Jiang

åää: Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
åéæé: Thursday, 7 April, 2005 12:12
æää: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
äé: Re: çæî: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] About calculation of Safety stock

hi Jiang

The code is very straight-forward, you can ask ur programmer to go thru it and create a documentation.

regards

harry

ps: If its just for the exam then you may ignore this functionality *s*

Jiang Hua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Harry,

?nbsp;?nbsp;?nbsp;?nbsp; Actually I am just ready for certification of AX Production and so we have not schedule

to buy it now,thank you!

John Jiang

éæææ?/SPAN>: Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
éæâäæé?/SPAN>: Wednesday, 6 April, 2005 18:01
éæææ?/SPAN>: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
æåî: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] About calculation of Safety stock

hi Jiang

I have created complete documentation on this part of
master planning.

Let me know if you are prepared to buy it and I can
ask my company. Dont think it will cost much, its not
a big deal anyway

regards

harsh
--- Jiang Hua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can tell me how to understand
> the two different methods of
>
> calculating proposals for minimum inventory levels.
> You know in the item coverage journal
>
> lines, we éåuse calculate proposaléç, there is two
> methods-éåUse avg.issue during lead timeéç and éåUse
>
> service leveléç, but till now I have not known the
> éålogicéç of calculation wit h the two methods!
>
> Thanks a lot in advance and wait for your reply!
>
> Best Regards
>
> John.Jiang  é?shy;çé
>
> Application  Consultant
>
> Shanghai GrapeCity Information Technologies Ltd.
>
> 918 YunQiao Road, Jinqiao, Pudong, Shanghai China
> 201206
>
> Tel: (86)21-58549800 ext.20
>
> Fax:(86)21-58547100
>
> Mobile:(86)13818353110