Hi Roberto,

You need to be aware of the license policy doing this. You need a separate
license for each installation.

Axapta does not support replication of databases; you can work with
export/import of a given company. This process has a couple of setbacks; Axapta
uses a Record ID to identify a single record unique in the Company (in Version
3.0 in 2.5 in all Companies). A SQL database can not enforce this ID across
multiple tables, this will not be a problem during daily operation, but on data
import a table is created containing all record ID's to convert all references
within Axapta. If you have the same record ID in two tables only the first
record will be imported. The import/Export function does not give you the
robustness you need to consolidate controlling date on a regular basis. If this
is the only solution for your company, you should create a solution yourself.

In your case I would stay with the Citrix server. Using a Citrix server gives
you a couple of advantages operating and supporting the solution. You would
have a central backup of the database. You do not need a IT-Professional on
each site to operate Axapta.

Using Citrix will give you a couple of challenges within Axapta, but non that
has not been solved in Axapta. To control access to each company you need to
have the license "Domains". The second problem concerns backup and recovery of
a single company within Axapta, as you have only one database for your entire
system. Microsoft has published a technical white paper on this issue; you will
find the document on the Axapta 2.5 Installation CD in the documentation folder.

This is of course my humble opinion.

Regards
Jesper