Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the Ledger Settlement function, I' ve been using the default data demo for Mexico and this function doesn´t work as it should because when I do a settlement it seems to work well, but when I check the ledger account and try to see the open transactions only the system shows me all the transactions including those that I settlemented. I tested this function in the default data that came  in the installation disk and the function works well, what I'm doing wrong or what is the difference?

I hope someone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo Cortes
Interselect

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 2GB en tu buzón de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.