Von: Raul Llorente Peña/OPENSOLUTIONS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. April 2005 17:34
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to get actual time of system... with milliseconds or similar

I need to know the exact time of system.

Timenow() gives a integer, but the precision range is in the order of seconds. I would need to get the time, in a more precise precision, in the order of milliseconds.

TimeOfDay datatype is the number of seconds of the actual day... let's say 125, this is, 0 hours, 2 minutes, 5 seconds. I'd need the milliseconds, too!!

I've checked winApi, etc, but didn't found some function similar to this... any (simple) way to achieve this??

Raúl Llorente Peña

Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS