Hello,

I am having a problem with the 'Ordered reserved' quantity not being
carried over when transferring between locations following PO
receipt.

Scenario:
There is no physical on hand of the item. I create a sales order of
the item for 100 units with the default pickface location identity
(001-01-0). I create a corresponding purchase order of the item for
100 units with default receipt location identity (IN-1). I mark the
quantity on the sales order line to the purchase order line. At this
point I get 100 units 'ordered reserved' and 'ordered total' per
location IN-1.
Next I receipt the PO for 100 units into location IN-1. Status of the
item is now 100 units 'physical inventory' and 100 units 'physical
reserved' on location IN-1.
Next I transfer the 100 units from IN-1 to 001-01-0. Status of on
hand
inventory inquiry is:

Location 001-01-0 :100 units physical inventory, 100 units available
physical, & 100 units total available.

Location IN-1 :100 units physical reserved, -100 units available
physical, and -100 units total available.

Result: the ordered reserved on PO receipt location (IN-1) is not
being transferred to the pickface location following journal
transfer.

I am testing this in version 3 SP3.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks