Von: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]Im Auftrag von hemant kumar
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. April 2005 12:52
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent help needed on hardware sizing for Axapta

use site for server sizing

http://www.fujitsu_simens.com/solutions/strategic_parameters/microsoft/axapta_sizing.html

i think this will solve urs problem

ramyakrishnan_1023 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I have a requirement where the no. of ASU cross 400. it is 500 ASU.
I need to size hardware for these many users. Is there a tool
available for sizing. Also, can some one provide me with a document
on the various parameters that needs to be considered for Axapta
sizing. especially sizing for such huge number of users.

help appreciated. thanks in advance...

ramya

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?