From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
anton_tjiptadi
Sent: 20. april 2005 13:01
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Run Report from a Form

Hi Lars,
of course, 'I'm not kidding... although u can say that, 'cause in Axapta
I'm only a 'kid'... hahaha....

I'll try to make a class first then...
Thanks for you reply so soon... :)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Lars Holm"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You are kidding, right?
>
> If not, it depends on how you call your report. A report can
either be
> called directly or using a class which inherits from
runbasereport. In

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM