Hi Varden

many thanks for your answer.

Stefan Heidkamp

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Varden Morris
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. April 2005 13:33
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] French labels for the menus

Hi Stefan

You will first need to have the license for the language. The labels will then be created automatically by Axapta. You will then have to choose the appropriate language from the language combo of the General tab on the client’s configuration.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:     (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:     (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stefan Heidkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

we want to use the French language for the menus.

How could we additional import French labels for the menus? We have
established that the translations are not present.

Thanks a lot!

Stefan Heidkamp