-Brandon

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cristina Carcelén
Sent:
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:25 PM
To:
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Re: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] - Import Wizard Help

I agree Raul.

I have Axapta 3.0 SP3 and it works all right creating Excel spreadsheets, so maybe it is your excel version.

Cristina Carcelén
Axapta Financial Consultant

Raul Llorente Peña/OPENSOLUTIONS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

It's very probable the problem is the Excel version of the computer where you're runnning the wizard. Try in other PC's with different Excel version.

You can also just debug the process to catch the sentence that throws the error, it can help to determine where's the problem.

Raúl Llorente Peña

Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS