Hi all,

I have been searching high and low on the Axapta CRM
Exam materials.  Does anybody got any materials to
share?  What I got with me is just the Axapta CRM user
guide, and it doesn't cover all of the CRM module.

According the Axapta CRM exam preparation guide, the
test covers also the marketing campaign, telemarketing
and mailings, which I don't think the user guide I
have covers those topics.  Appreciate if anyone could
help. Many Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM