Hello there,

This might be a weird question for some people, but I will ask anyway... :-)

I am doing some modifications to the InventTable form. When the user enters a given value in a (new) field, Axapta will look up some specific data from another table and put this information into the corresponding form fields.

This is of course no big deal.

I handle this through a method on InventTable. Now, my knowledge of Axapta is limited to putting data into a "simple" form. As you know, the InventTable form has several data sources, e.g. InventTableModule.

How do I put a given value into other form fields, that are not based on InventTable, e.g. the form fields Purch.UnitId, Invent.UnitId or Sales.UnitId that are based on InventTableModule ?

Normally I would do a:

this.thisfield = ThisValue_from_somewhere

which works fine, since "this" is equal to InventTable, but my skills are somewhat limited.

I am sure there is a very simple solution available, so please let me know...

(For your information: I have 20 years of programming experience, but not that much in Axapta)   :-)

Thanks in advance !

/Jens