--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Ahmed Maghraby
Thanks Guys for your fast answers,

Ahmed may be my question was not specific from the begining..I have one
example that may  clear the issue.I need to duplicate a given Chart of Account
in the financial statement rows. for example Account A appear in two different
rows of the financial statement.
One time in Department X and  one time in Department Y So tha the report will
print

Account Name                balance
A                          100(Department X)
B                          200( say Dept N)
A                          300(Dept. Y)

Thanks

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Absi,
>
> If you mean that you want to print the balances filtered by dimensions, of
course you can do that by selecting the check box "Global" while you print the
repot. By selecting this check box, dimension fields will be editable where you
can put your filter for specific dimension value or a range of values.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM