Hi Eddie,

thanks for your answer. I really was a little bit to fast when I wrote my quostions.
I worked within an installation where the tab page "other" on the purchase line was masked out and I did not remember it at that particular moment....

Thanks again and best regards

Georg

edwardjosling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Georg, I'm not sure if I undertand you correctly, but the
acquisition from a purchase order is quite simple and Axapta handles
the item "Purchase" and "issue" to the asset account automatically.
You specify the asset account on the purchase line and you also need
to check your setup from an ledger point of view in both the
inventory posting and fixed asset posting profiles.

Regards
Eddie

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Georg Bauerochse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

> does anybody know a good (working) way to do an acquisition
posting from within a purchase order without posting the item as a
purchase and the doing a transfer posting to the asset account? Also
discount has to be posted to against the net value of the asset, so
that the net value from the purchase order is deducted by the
discount.

> Regards,

> Georg

> Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB kostenlosem Speicher

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB kostenlosem Speicher