hi

I suspect that may be because configId is used @a number of places other than inventory.

The EDT for size and color is InventSizeId and InventColorId (note the prefix "Invent").

The EDT for configId is just configid.

If you have cross-references updated on the system then it may be worthwhile to check where the configId is being used.

Just guessing over here

regards

harry

Jayson Joseph Thattil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

In the online help it says:

Select the dimension to rename (Only the Size and
Color dimensions can be renamed).

TJJ

http://mail.yahoo.com